1. BOOTH LOCATIONS: a. Will be assigned and cannot be changed without permission. b. We will follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing and booths will be placed with a 6’ space in between each booth. This area is NOT to be used for additional display space.
2. CHANGE & SALES TAX: Exhibitors should bring enough change for their monetary needs. Each exhibitor is responsible for collecting sales tax for Logan County which is currently at 7.25%.
3. CHECK IN & SET UP: All exhibitors must check-in upon arrival. Set up will begin at 2:00 pm. You must be set up and ready to open at 4:00 pm. YOU MUST check in by 3 pm on Friday to ensure your spot is not given away! If you cannot make this check in time, please call or email so that your space is not rented to someone else. Refunds will not be issued if this should occur. Exhibitors must furnish everything they need to display their merchandise, i.e. tables, chairs, dividers, tents, etc. Set up must be completed andexhibitor area clear of boxes, carts and vehicle by 3:45 pm Friday.Vehicles are not permitted in the Exhibit area after 3:45 pm on Friday.
4. CLEAN UP: All booth spaces need to be left clean of all trash at the end of the event. All trash MUST be put in dumpsters.
5. APPLICATION AND CONFIRMATION: Full payment must accompany a completed contract – no partial payment permitted. All checks are subject to deposit upon receipt. A fee of $35 will be assessed for each returned check. A money order or cashier’s check in the amount of the returned check plus the $35 fee will be required for payment. Your confirmation will be e-mailed to you.
6. COUNTERFEIT ITEMS: Counterfeit items are NOT permitted at the festival. The Board of Directors has the authority to reject applications that suggest the selling of counterfeit items.
7. DIGGING: No exhibitor shall dig or run stakes into the street or sidewalks.
8. EXHIBIT AREA APPEARANCE: a. Each exhibit must be within its DESIGNATED AREA and be neat and orderly. NO items will be allowed in walkway or on the sidewalks. Roving sales are prohibited. b. Antiques/primitives are permitted. (No flea market or garage sale items) c. Cardboard boxes shall not be used to display items. d. Only those items listed on the contract shall be exhibited. e. Informational materials are not to be "handed out" or otherwise randomly distributed. They must be securely displayed in an established booth where they are available to interested parties. f. All items must be priced and/or prices must be visible on a display. g. All food items must be pre-packaged and priced to sell. h. No Direct Sales.
9. EXHIBITS: Arts and craft items, are encouraged. Pictures of items being sold MUST be included with the application to be accepted. Manufactured and assembled items, such as commercial, catalog, and mass-produced items must be presented and approved by the Board of Directors and/or the Exhibitor Committee and they have authority to reject or accept ANY application upon their discretion. a. Antiques/primitive/vintage items are permitted. Vintage is an item 50 years older and antique/primitive is older than 100 years. No garage sale or flea market items permitted. b. FOOD: All products must be pre-packaged and priced to sell. Any vendor selling edible items must provide a current Certificate of Insurance with their application.
10. HOURS: Exhibits are open from 4pm to 8 pm Friday. No early tear downs.
11. ELECTRIC: No electric is provided. If you require electric you may bring a small generator, it may be inspected by the West Liberty Fire Department, please be sure it is a quite generator and out of the way of public traffic. You are responsible for all electrical cords as well.
12. LIABILITY: EXHIBITORS DISPLAY AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE WEST LIBERTY BUSINESS ASSOCATION, ITS DIRECTORS AND COMMITTEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THEFT, DAMAGE OR ACCIDENT OCCURRING DURING THE FESTIVAL OR RESULTING THEREFROM.
13. OBJECTIONABLE ITEMS: Objectionable items, such as WEAPONS, COUNTERFEIT ITEMS, DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, OBSCENE AND/OR PORNOGRAPHIC MATERIALS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BE SOLD! The West Liberty Business Association has the authority to reject applications that suggest the selling of these items and remove these items from the selling area.
14. RAFFLES: Raffle tickets may not be sold by any exhibitor. Drawings are permitted if no consideration is involved.
15. REFUNDS: There will be no refunds offered. Fourth Friday’s will take place rain or shine so be prepared.
16. SECURITY: There will be security 24/7, however, if you choose to leave your items overnight you do so at your own risk.
17. SPACE LIMITATIONS: The Exhibitor Committee may, at their discretion, limit exhibits to three (3) 10’x10’ spaces.
18. SUBLETTING OF SPACE: Prohibited! No exceptions!
The above Rules and Regulations have been reviewed and accepted by the West Liberty Business Association Board of Directors. The West Liberty Business Association reserves the right to alter or amend these rules and regulations if necessary. Revised 6/20.